1. Arrive to the appointment with clean eyes. Be sure that your lashes are free of any makeup and/or oily residue. Not only does this speed up the application time, the adhesive will stick better to clean lashes.
2. This means shower before your appointment and/or wash your hair & body separately.
3. For 48 hours after your application, you should avoid steam. No saunas, hot yoga, sweaty gym sessions, etc.
4. Make sure the products you use are all oil free. Oils in your makeup remover, skin care products, makeup, etc will breakdown the adhesive on your lashes. Ask Belleza Natural for recommended products.
5. Where no mascara on your extensions! It becomes very difficult to remove the mascara from the extensions.
6. Do not pull or tug on your lashes. If they're criss-crossing, use a disposable mascara wand to comb through your lashes, root to end.
7. Less is more. The less eye makeup you wear, the less your play with your lashes, the longer they will last.